Candidate should be an engineering graduate with a strong interest in mechanical engineering, energy efficiency, building systems and building technologies.
Sitton Energy Solutions is looking for growth-minded engineers to join our growing team. The candidate would work closely with the engineering and analytics teams to develop innovative and effective ways to reduce and manage energy consumption in existing facilities and to provide quality assurance on new construction projects.
Sitton Energy Solutions is an innovative engineering consulting firm focused on helping clients reduce energy, water, and operational costs. Our unique approach combines engineering and data analytics to optimize the performance of facilities and maximize the owner’s return on investment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to listen effectively, and solicit input from others
- Strong organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization
- Strong interest in the application of advanced technology
- Ability to fit into our culture of growth, innovation, accountability, and adaptability
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field