LockerDome is an ad platform with a brain, designed specifically for performance-based advertising. The brain behind the platform is Neo, an in-house AI, which uses machine learning to process billions of data points and make intelligent decisions at lightning speed. Learn more at lockerdome.com.
As a Data Analyst on the Data & Analytics team, you will serve as the primary decision maker for advertiser and publisher accounts. Leveraging LockerDome’s homegrown analytics tooling and optimization techniques, you will make daily optimizations to ensure we beat client expectations.
Your skills should include:
– 1-5 years experience in a data analyst role
– Degree in a scientific or quantitative field
– Strong command of statistics and other analytical tools
– Strong technical ability in data-focused programming language, such as R or Python
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to solve unique or complex problems and provide actionable guidance
– Ability to explain your findings in a concise, actionable manner
– Ability to learn new skills and information sets quickly
– Deep knowledge of performance-based and direct response marketing, the native advertising and content marketing landscape, and the digital media landscape is preferred